COVID 19 Clinic Update - rEOPENING Monday jUNE 1st
· Please bring a disposable paper mask for your visit, or one will be provided for you.
· We kindly ask that you do not wear gloves in the clinic. To help prevent the spread of germs there will be a hand sanitizing station when you enter.
· We will no longer be accepting cash or cheque, so please bring a debit card or credit card for contactless billing.
· Please leave all family members including young children and pets if they are not essential for your visit (service animals are still welcome)
· Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or if a member of your family has recently become sick. We will not charge for late cancellations if you are unwell.
· We ask that you wait outside or in your vehicle until 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
· When you enter you will be asked screening questions for COVID-19 and will be asked to sign a COVID-19 Intake Consent Form.
· We ask that you bring all of your belongings to your treatment room, when your therapist is ready.
· You will be able to rebook subsequent appointments at reception.
· Cash payments will no longer be accepted, please use the tap function when possible for contactless payment.
· All receipts will be emailed to you, please make sure we have your current email on file.
· We will no longer be serving water or tea before or after your treatment. You are welcome to bring your own water with you.
· Our team will be wearing personal protective equipment as per recommended guidelines to minimize any exposure.
· Our Massage Therapists will now be wearing scrubs and will be changing their scrub top for each appointment.
· Our reception desk will now be equipped with sneeze guards and have a hand sanitizer there for your use.
· We will be screening all team members daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
· We will be sanitizing and cleaning in between each appointment using medical grade disinfectants from the Health Canada list of approved hard surface disinfectors for the cleaning process.
· We are now staggering appointment times to ensure social distancing can be upheld. This may affect the start time to previously booked appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to bring them to our attention, your safety is our highest priority.
Copyright © 2017 White Oaks Massage & Wellness - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy